Monday, May 6, 2013

Time to play catch up

Here's the reader's digest version of the last couple months. Addie and Jamey came to visit us for Spring Break and we had so much fun enjoying the nice weather and hanging with them. At the end of March Tom and I went to a Taylor Swift concert in North Carolina and visited the mountains in Asheville.  My brother Tyler and two sister-in-laws Jordyn and Sharon graduated from BYU. I FINALLY got to hold and cuddle my adorable little nephew Liam. My mama married her sweetheart Clark Harrison and had a beautiful wedding in St. George. And we were able to visit family in Vegas and enjoy the hot and oh so dry weather.

Now...Tom graduates in less than TWO WEEKS!! I'm not sure who's more excited. We are counting down the days and looking forward to a summer full of CPA studying, warm weather, and Nationals games.


1 comment:

  1. Where is Taylor Swift's pictures?? Haha!! Love the pictures you posted of Liam!

    ReplyDelete